Hey there!: Some links on this page are affiliate links which means that, if you choose to make a purchase, as an Amazon Associate we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. We greatly appreciate your support!
|1||Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount (NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sony 50mm f/1.8 Mid-Range Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Sony FE 70-300mm SEL70300G F4.5-5.6 G OSS Lens||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Sony a7R III Mirrorless Camera: 42.4MP Full Frame High Resolution Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with Front End LSI Image Processor||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||David Busch's Sony Alpha a7R III Guide to Digital Photography (The David Busch Camera Guide Series)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Sony a7 III ILCE7M3/B Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 3-Inch LCD||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sony - E 10-18mm F4 OSS Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (SEL1018)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E
- Sony 50mm f/1.8 Mid-Range Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras
- Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black
- Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens
- Sony FE 70-300mm SEL70300G F4.5-5.6 G OSS Lens
- Sony a7R III Mirrorless Camera: 42.4MP Full Frame High Resolution Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera...
- Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens SEL24F14GM, Black
- David Busch's Sony Alpha a7R III Guide to Digital Photography The David Busch Camera Guide Series
- Sony a7 III ILCE7M3/B Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 3-Inch LCD, Body Only,Base...
- Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Wide-Angle Zoom Lens SEL1018,Black
1. Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount (NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E)
- Sagittal lines (thick lines) represent the contrast
- This lens is compatible with all APS-C Sony E Mount interchangeable lens cameras
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Aperture range f2.0-22, Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length, minimum focusing distance of 7.9 inches
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras.
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Built for Mirrorless cameras, takes a 67mm filter size. Focus type : Manual Focus
2. Sony 50mm f/1.8 Mid-Range Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras
- Fixed 50mm mid-range telephoto focal length (35mm format equivalent: 75mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- Lens not Zoomable
3. Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens
- Wide F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 9-Blade circular aperture creates beautiful round defocused bokeh
- ED glass element for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Double Linear motor system for fast, quiet and precise focusing.
- Direct control w/ customizable focus hold button and AF/MF switch.
4. Sony 16-35mm Vario-Tessar T FE F4 ZA OSS E-Mount Lens
- Ideal for landscapes and the a7 series of full frame cameras, ZEISS T (T star) coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.
- Three ED glass elements suppress chromatic distortion, constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range.
- Built-in Optical Steady Shot image stabilization, dust and moisture resistant design
- Angle of View (35 mm)107°-63° Angle of View (APS-C) 83°-44°.
- Mounting Type: Sony E
5. Sony FE 70-300mm SEL70300G F4.5-5.6 G OSS Lens
- Full-frame 70-300mm G Series F45-56 G Telephoto zoom, Nano AR Coating with Nano-precision structure, Optical SteadyShot for clear images even at full telephoto.
- 35 mm full-frame.
- Linear actuator achieves fast, smooth, quiet autofocus, Enhanced operability w/ direct control switches and buttons on lens, 105-450mm (35mm equivalent) w/ APS-C format cameras.
- Class-leading close-up focusing capability less than 3’. Mount type: Sony E-mount
6. Sony a7R III Mirrorless Camera: 42.4MP Full Frame High Resolution Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with Front End LSI Image Processor
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL: Shoot high-speed subjects at up to 10fps with continuous, accurate AF/AE tracking
- OPTIMAL LIGHT: A back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor with gapless on-chip lens collects more light.
- FASTER IMAGE PROCESSING: An updated BIONZ X processing engine boosts processing speeds up to 1.8x
- STUNNING HD VIDEO: Sony Alpha 7R 3 mirror less cameras record clear 4K video for editing and viewing
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Power cord, charger, cable protector, shoulder strap, body/shoe caps, eyepiece cup.
- Video Capture Resolution: Fhd 1080P. This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie
- Viewfinder Type: Electronic
- Mounting Type: Bayonet
7. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
8. David Busch’s Sony Alpha a7R III Guide to Digital Photography (The David Busch Camera Guide Series)
- SONY ALPHA a7R III GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY: David Buschs Sony Alpha a7R III Guide to Digital Photography is most comprehensive resource and reference for Sonys high-speed, high-resolution full frame mirrorless camera.
- SONY ALPHA A7R III CAMERA: Capable of 10 frame-per-second bursts even at 42 megapixels, the a7R III is fast enough for sports photography with the image quality that the most demanding landscape photographer demands.
- DETAILED INFORMATION: Filled with detailed how-to steps and full-color illustrations, David Buschs Sony Alpha a7R III Guide to Digital Photography covers every feature of this camera in depth, from taking your first photos through advanced details of setup, exposure, lens selection, lighting, and more, and relates each feature to specific photographic techniques and situations.
- CAMERA ROADMAP: Also included is the handy camera roadmap, an easy-to-use visual guide to the cameras features and controls.
- QUICKLY MASTER YOUR CAMERA: With best-selling photographer and mentor David Busch as your guide, youll quickly have full creative mastery of your cameras capabilities, whether youre shooting on the job, as an advanced enthusiast exploring full frame photography for the first time, or are just out for fun.
9. Sony a7 III ILCE7M3/B Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 3-Inch LCD
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800.
- Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking.
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage.
- In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable.
10. Sony – E 10-18mm F4 OSS Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (SEL1018)
- Angle of View (APS-C) – 109 ° – 76 °
- Minimum focal length of 10 mm (15 mm in 35 mm-camera equivalency)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.82 ft (0.25 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.1x
- Superbly detailed images;Aperture Maximum: f/4 ; Minimum: f/22.
- In-the-box:Hood (ALC-SH123), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap